The Business Membership program is a fitness business solution designed to support recruitment, and personal and career development of fitness professionals.
As a membership-based organization, American PFTA will promote industry job opportunities and continuing education opportunities to fitness professionals seeking advancement in the fitness industry.
Additionally, as a Business Member you can partner with American PFTA to become a recognized Host Facility, a unique opportunity to deliver our courses and certifications at any of your physical locations. Take advantage of this proven recruitment strategy whenever you host a course.
Over 80% of current Business Member Locations are Recognized Host (Facility) partners.
Business Membership Benefits
- Team discount code to receive 10% off American PFTA professional memberships, education products, and services.
- One complimentary registration to attend a American PFTA event annually.
- Eligible to be a Recognized American PFTA Host Facility.
- Discounted rate for American PFTA Certification Accreditation program for Personal Training Specialist and Fitness Instructor Specialist certifications.
- Preferred Facility Liability Insurance rates from our third-party provider.
- Special networking opportunities at American PFTA events.
- One complimentary Professional Membership.
- Job postings on americanpfta.com listed under Industry Jobs.
- Gain direct access to new course participants in courses hosted at your facility.
- Share a complimentary course registration with a staff member or potential new hire.
- Offer future event registration discounts to your staff to stay certified, learn, and network with the best in the fitness industry.